This is a new recipe for the series There Is Always Time for Cooking. No more excuses! There are a lot of quick recipes that you can prepare… sometimes for the day that you're in a hurry, sometimes for a special occasion.
This recipe is not mine. I discovered it thanks to my sister. Let me tell you! One year ago the Ninot Market in Barcelona reopened its doors after a long restoration. Now it is a gorgeous and modern market where you can not only purchase high quality raw materials but also enjoy them in some of their food bars.
My sister discovered a place where these fantastic zamburiñas are served. They also sell them raw but also told us how we can make them at home. This recipe takes only few seconds because the zamburiñas are cooked in the microwave.
Please forget the idea that the micro is only to heat and defrost food. It also can be a very useful cooking tool to prepare quick and healthy dishes.
Aceite de oliva virgen extra
Indispensable: horno microondas
- Colocar las zamburiñas planas boca arriba en un plato (2 cada vez)
- Programar 20-25 segundos a máxima potencia
- Sacar las zamburiñas del micro y añadir la sal, la pimienta y un chorrito de aceite de oliva virgen.
Veréis que en sólo 20 segundos quedan cocidas en su punto. Sólo van aliñadas con sal, pimienta y aceite y os aseguro que no necesitan nada más. Con una copa de cava helado son lo más!
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Place the zamburiñas on a plate. They must be flat and face up.
- Microwave for 20-25 seconds on high.
- Remove the zamburiñas from the oven and season with salt and pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.